It is a great time of the year to experiment with Facebook ads if you never have used them. With Easter coming just around the corner, you have little to lose and much to gain.
The following video that I recorded, was done during the Christmas season. It worked great then, as did our Easter ads last year at this time. Here are our stats from last years Easter ads.
1. Ads ran from Wednesday-Sunday (Easter)
2. They went to 5500 people we targeted in our community.
3. There were 32,000 views within that target audience.
4. We created three ads.
- One for our main Easter Services on Sunday.
- One for our Saturday night service.
- One for our kids programs and a egg hunt in a local park adjacent to the church.
5. Each person saw our ads about 5 times.
6. Our total cost was $120.00
7. Our attendance was more than double our regular attendance.
This link will walk you through the process and will help you make you own ads for the upcoming Easter services. Click on this screenshot and you will be directed to the YouTube video.
Join the ReachKeep Resource Feed
I like what I see! Sign me up! Just enter your email address to receive regular bursts of innovative ideas and training solutions from ReachKeep. Plus you will receive a FREE copy of Facebook for Pastors (now over 5000 downloads).