The purpose of this podcast is to help churches that may be struggling with workers who are arriving late. Every person and every organization will have some problems with punctuality. From time to time we all will struggle in this area, but if a church has a large number of workers arriving just in time or even arriving late it is not heathy. An unhealthy church will not be effective in outreach or in discipleship. The topics below are discussed in this audio recording.
- An effective church will place a strong emphasis on preparation.
- It will have a regular pre-Sunday service/pre Sunday School workers meeting.
Church leaders need to place more emphasis on their worker being leaders, rather than teachers. A teacher prepares for a classroom obligations. Leaders prepare for changing lives. Do you call them teachers or leaders?
Sunday School Teacher: I have 30 minutes to fill.
Sunday School Leader: I have 12 lives to change!
- Team members are more committed to keeping schedules. Have you built a team? Do you emphasize the team meeting aspect for coming early?
- Do you set the example by arriving early? It is hard for leaders to expect what they do not do themselves.
- At the regular pre-meeting place emphasis on preparation. Go through a checklist and make sure all leaders are ready.
- Celebrate Wins- This meeting is the place to honor those who have contributed to a “win”.
Meeting elements: V.I.P
Write me with more questions or comment below.
Mike Holmes – email@example.com
Join the ReachKeep Resource Feed
I like what I see! Sign me up! Just enter your email address to receive regular bursts of innovative ideas and training solutions from ReachKeep. Plus you will receive a FREE copy of Facebook for Pastors (now over 5000 downloads).