Show Notes: This is Part Two: Part One is called-Team Driven Church
A practical discussion on how to implement the Team Driven Church concept.
A quick review from Part One: Train More, Meet Right, Add People.
Two signs you need to work on building more and better teams.
- Number one: You are doing most of the work at the church. Correction: Your WIFE is noticing you ( and her) are doing most of the work.
- Number Two: Most of your meetings are with approval based people. i.e.. deacons, elders etc… If you are over worked and spend most of your regular meetings with decision makers, then you need to listen to this podcast.
Benefits of a good team: Much more relaxed Sundays and events. Much more effective.
Teamwork does not mean and abdication of leadership. It mean a leader can actually go further.
Learn about these items:
- Learn the three types of meeting that will help you be more effective.
- Learn Who should be at those meetings
- How long should they last?
- What is a V.I.P. meeting?
- Which is the quickest and often most beneficial type of meeting?
- What are three really good questions to ask at an evaluation meeting?
Question: Why do you think many “teams” are just teams in word only?
Join the ReachKeep Resource Feed
I like what I see! Sign me up! Just enter your email address to receive regular bursts of innovative ideas and training solutions from ReachKeep. Plus you will receive a FREE copy of Facebook for Pastors (now over 5000 downloads).