Improving the guest experience by sharpening your preparations and observations, and how to make sure Sunday doesn’t become “routine”.
Here is what you can learn more about:
- How is you staff handling the guest experience? Are to many guests becoming burdensome? To many programs? Is there staff harmony? Good prayer times?
- Have you recently evaluated the main Sunday morning presentation time? What is the best way to make announcements? When is the best time to make them?
- How are you engaging the folks who attend church? Not later in the week but during the service? Learn several new engagement techniques.
- How do service opportunities fit into the Sunday services?
- What is a “guest cluster” and how do you get them and measure them?
- Sundays can often be recruiting days. Have you made any placements?
- Why events are better thane routines?
A guest experience worksheet is available to supplement this training. Email Mr. Mike for a copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about personal training at www.reachkeepconference.com.
What have you been learning about the Guest Experience? Questions or comments?
Join the ReachKeep Resource Feed
I like what I see! Sign me up! Just enter your email address to receive regular bursts of innovative ideas and training solutions from ReachKeep. Plus you will receive a FREE copy of Facebook for Pastors (now over 5000 downloads).